The field of dentistry has changed dramatically over the years and today I am fortunate to be practicing in an era where patient care has never been better. I am passionate about my profession and only strive to provide a specialised tailor made service to all of my patients. Under my care you can expect an enthusiastic and warming approach with complete explanation of treatment options and procedures. All treatment modalities will be made available to you so that you can make an informed choice on the best option for you. Any treatment you receive will be evidence based with a focus on minimally invasive techniques. Having completed university accredited postgraduate qualifications I am confident in providing general and routine dentistry to an advanced level as well as premium level dentistry such as custom crowns, natural smile enhancements and dental implants. My focus is strictly on providing clinical dentistry to the best of my ability using the best possible materials and techniques and through this you will only receive premium quality care and personalised follow up.
I graduated with honours fromBarts and the London School of Dentistry in 2009. I soon embarked on a three years Masters program in Aesthetic Dentistry at Kings College London andwas one of the few dentists in the country to receivethis accolade. I completed a one year post graduate training program in surgical and prosthetic implantology in Cambridge as well as numerous other accreditations, including cosmetic orthodontics using fixed and invisible braces. I have a passion and enthusiasm towards my profession and the science and artistry it involves. I have conducted research on modern white filling materials used for back teeth and have writen a highly scientific paper and case reports for a popular dental journal in order to help guide and assist other dental professionals on modern techniques.
- 2009 - Bachelors with honours, Barts and the London (BDS Hons)
- 2013 - Masters degree in Aesthetic Dentistry Kings College London (MSc)
- 2013 - Post graduate certified surgical & prosthetic implant training course
- 2015 - Published in Dental Update academic journal. 14 page article
- 2016 - Membership to the Royal College of Surgeons (MFGDP)
- 2016 - Finalist in 2 categories for the UK Aesthetic Dentistry Awards
- 2016 - Postgraduate teaching (Kings College, Aesthetic Masters)
- 2016 - Lecturing (Dental Photography. Dental Show, Birmingham)
- 2017 - Training dentists (2 day Composite Masterclass, London)
- 2017 - Lecturing (Dental Photography. British Dental Association)
- 2018 - Training (Dental photography and aesthetic dentistry)